AC repair is expensive if it breaks down entirely during scorching summer. Therefore, when homeowners hire a professional for an AC repair job, they expect 100% guaranteed service.
Fortunately, we promise to deliver superb quality AC repair at reasonable prices. Yes! We have trained and qualified techs to do excellent HVAC services. Plus, we only use the best products and tools that ensure the best quality work. Contact Us Today for AC Repair in Yuba City, Twin Cities & Maryville, CA and Surrounding Areas.
Our AC Repair Technicians Are The Best In The Industry
Our team can fix every AC issue like an expert. Here is what our techs can do when you hire us to repair your AC.
- Check and fix pipes, tube joints, etc.
- Look for Freon leakages and fix them timely
- Checking condenser and evaporator coils
- Testing thermostat settings, airflow, etc.
- Refilling refrigerant levels if necessary
- Testing wiring and electric circuits
- Examining and resolving problems in air filters, fans, and motors
- Cleaning dirt build-up in air ducts, and more.
Why Must You Not Hesitate To Choose Us?
- A top-rated certified and licensed company: You can put your trust in us because we are in the HVAC field for 20 years. Yes! We have served many customers who are happy and suggest our services to others.
- 100% service satisfaction within budget: Our goal is to provide you the most affordable but reliable AC Repair in Yuba City, CA. Our technicians ensure that your cooling system works for years without trouble after our repair services. Plus, we have a financing plan as well to take away the stress of one-time payments.
- We offer a preventative maintenance plan: Wouldn’t it be great if you can avoid AC repair entirely? Are you wondering how it is possible? Don’t stress! We offer a preventative maintenance plan to help you get rid of AC troubles.
- Trained, honest, & friendly technicians: Often local technicians without experience do a temporary fix while solving your AC issues but charge a hefty amount. Our techs explain to you everything they do in an easy language and ensure that your AC is as good as new when they finish repairing it.
So When Is The Right Time To Call Us For AC Repair?
Here are a few AC Repair in Yuba City, CA. services you can hire us for;
- Fixing abnormal noise or unusual odors coming from the AC
- Resolving inadequate airflow or overheating problems in AC
- Checking air filters and vents and cleaning them for proper AC operation.
Is your unit making strange noises, blowing warm air, or leaking water? It’s time to call Vardell’s AC for air conditioning repairs in Yuba City, Twin Cities, Maryville, CA, and surrounding areas. Understanding these signs can help you avoid extensive damage and costly replacements.
Letting the repair slide can cause significant problems down the line. That noise you hear could be the compressor beginning to fail. The leaks dripping down your window are probably mixing with debris in your drain pan, creating future blockages. The warm air blowing through your vents means that coolant levels are low and things are heating up inside your home.
6 Signs That It Is Time For Air Conditioning Repairs
- Strange Noises: Those sounds coming from your vents might be a fan blade hitting a coil, a compressor winding up and down as it tries to start, or water boiling in the tank. You want to have those checked out—especially if they are getting worse over time.
- Blowing Warm Air: This is most likely caused by low coolant levels. As the levels drop, the air gets warmer. It’s important to get this fixed as soon as possible to prevent extensive damage to your unit.
- Leaking Water: This is another sign of low coolant levels and can often lead to extensive water damage if not addressed quickly. Be sure to locate the source of the leak to avoid a mold problem in the future.
- Strange Noises: That ticking or buzzing sound is usually caused by a refrigerant leak, leading to costly air conditioning repairs down the line. Have your unit checked out before any more damage is done.
- Blowing Warm Air: Sudden changes in room temperature are another sign of major problems with your AC system. If it switches from blowing cold air to warm air without warning, something’s wrong, so have it checked out ASAP.
- Leaking Water: Leaks under your window are most likely coming from a drain pan high up on the back of the unit—right where all of that condensation sits until it’s drained away via gravity and a hose. If the pan fills up, the water will overflow and run down the wall, ruining your paint and possibly causing structural damage to your home.
If you see any of these signs and you’re in Yuba City, Twin Cities, Maryville, CA, and surrounding areas, it’s time to call our professionals at Vardell’s AC for air conditioning repairs today! We’ll address the problem head-on so you can save yourself the hassle and potentially expensive repairs down the road.
What Services Can We Offer Other Than AC Repair?
If your AC is old, inefficient in functioning totally, and repairing is not an option anymore, we can install a new one for you too. Fortunately, our team is equally proficient in other HVAC jobs like AC repair in Yuba City, CA.
Check out what else we have in store for you other than AC repair:
- AC installation
- AC tune-up
- AC maintenance
- Heating system installations
- Hearing repair, replacement, tune-up
- Heat pump services
- Air Quality maintenance
- Plumbing services
For detailed information, you can call or email us anytime.