The first thing you should do if you think your home heating system needs to be repaired is schedule an appointment with one of our professionals. Heating systems are complex, and trying to fix them yourself can be dangerous. Vardell’s Air Conditioning offers professional heating services in Yuba City, CA, and the surrounding area. Our team of experienced professionals can diagnose any kind of heating system issue and make the necessary repairs.
Here are eight signs that it might be time to call in a professional for heating repair in Yuba City, CA:
- Heating Bills Have Gone Up: If you notice an increase in your energy bills, it could be due to your heating unit working overtime to compensate for a loss of efficiency. Improved insulation or servicing your furnace system can help reduce those costs.
- The Heating System Is Noisy: A noisy heating system could mean it is struggling to do its job. It can lead to a loss of efficiency and, eventually, breakdown. However, Vardell’s Air Conditioning can help you diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs.
- Your Home Is Not Heating Evenly: If you find some rooms in your home are hot while others are too cold, it could signal that your heating system is breaking down. Uneven heating is often the result of a poorly functioning furnace or blower motor.
- Short-Cycling Or Constantly Operating: The heat cycle should be smooth and steady. Constant on-off cycling can lead to short cycling, which could mean there’s a problem with your furnace or HVAC system. However, long periods without turning off can also indicate that you require repair service.
- You Have Higher-Than-Normal Humidity Levels: Heating systems can sometimes cause excessive moisture in the air. If you notice condensation on your windows or walls, it’s time to call Vardell’s Air Conditioning. We provide you with the best heating repair in Yuba City, CA.
- The Pilot Light Is Yellow: A healthy pilot light should be blue. If the light is yellow, there’s too much gas buildup, which could be dangerous. It is also one of the major signs that your heating unit needs to be repaired.
- You See Ice Forming On Your Heater: If ice starts forming on the outside of your heater, it’s a clear sign that something is wrong and needs to be repaired immediately. It could also be a sign of insufficient airflow, blocked vents, or another problem with the system.
- You Can See Rust On Your Heating System: Rust is a sign of wear and tear and can be dangerous if left untreated. If you see rust on your heating system, it’s time to call Vardell’s Air Conditioning for repairs.
If you notice any of the above signs, it’s time to call Vardell’s Air Conditioning for heating repair in Yuba City, CA. If your heating unit is old or has severe damage, it can be just as expensive as getting a new one. Our technicians can inspect your unit and recommend a heating replacement if needed. You can trust us for quality heating replacement in Yuba City, CA, and surrounding areas. Our knowledgeable and experienced HVAC technicians can quickly find the issues of your heating system and recommend the best solution. Contact us today at (530) 674-8674 to schedule a service appointment.